I Have A Dream

 Hellloo,

I am back with my lovely EVS personel project. One month ago me, my friends and our coordinator Lilla was doing branstorm about my personal project. Because I had no idea what to do. But I knew that this must be something interactive with local people. Thanks to this project I made it what I really wanted to do. And after this brainstorming we wanted to name the project as “I have a dream”.

I first started by going to a park in Reşita and asking a group of mostly elderly people “What is your dream?”. They often got shy then smiled and politely rejected me. After experience this I realized that I had to ask this question to young people. 

Later one afternoon, I went to an another park with my friends (Pranvera and Majlinda) and asked this question to mostly younger generation.

Suprisingly many of them were so excited and happy about this question. Some of them even said they wanted to write not just one but more than one dream on the whiteboard.

This made me happy both for my project and to see the youngsters to be so full of life.

Thanks to the project, I realized that people are waiting to be asked what their dreams are, because they probably haven’t been asked this question before. In our daily lives, we should care and ask more about people’s wishes about for their future.

Keep dreaming.




















Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Arriving in Romania

Our New Projects in Reşita